Our Lord Jesus Christ instituted the Pastoral Office in order to provide for our comfort when we are troubled by our sins, to strengthen us against the struggles we face in our lives, and to counsel and direct us from God’s Word.
Our pastor cares for the soul of each of our members, not only through the public preaching and teaching of the Word of God, but also by bringing that Word to us in our homes, when we are hospitalized or convalescing, and at other times of grief or when our consciences are burdened.
Pastor Schuermann is available for:
- Individual Confession and Absolution – Saturday mornings from 8:30-9:00 a.m., or anytime by appointment. Contact Pastor Schuermann for more information.
- Pastoral counsel from God’s Word.
- Visitation of the sick, shut-in, and distressed.
- Other visits of spiritual care, as needed.
- Bringing the needs of the Body of Christ to God in prayer. Contact Pastor Schuermann if you would like him to add a specific need to his prayers.