We individually receive the Word of God from our pastor to comfort us when we are troubled by our sins, to strengthen us against the struggles of life, and to give us counsel and direction from God’s Word. Our pastor cares for the soul of each of our members, not only through the public preaching and teaching of the Word of God, but also by bringing that Word to us in our homes, when we are hospitalized or convalescing, and at other times of grief or great burdens of conscience.
Pastor Schuermann is available for:
- The Ministry of Private Absolution – Offered Sunday morning from 7:30-8:00 a.m., or anytime by appointment. Contact Pastor Schuermann for more information.
- Pastoral counsel from God’s Word
- Visitation of the sick, shut-in, and distressed
- Other visits of spiritual care, as needed
Fathers and heads of household:
- The Blue Sheet – A weekly guide for daily meditation upon the Word of God and prayer for use in the Christian home by individuals and families.